The Thanksgiving holiday is over.
Turkey and its tryptophan are ingested, making you sleepy.
Belts are loosed.
Appetites are sated.
Your physical bodies are happy.
Is your spiritual body as well taken care of?Thanksgiving day is over, but thanks to God should never be over. Just as we must feed our physical bodies and give them rest, we must feed our spiritual selves and rest in the LORD.
How do you feed your spiritual body?
- Read God's Word, the Bible.
- Pray to God in adoration, thanks, confession, and supplication.
- Sing and shout joyfully about who God is and what He has done.
- Proclaim the LORD so others hear about Him, see Him in your life, and desire to know Him as you know Him.
- Minister to other people during their times of need. By this they will receive blessings from God and know of God's love.
- Join together with other people in worship of the LORD.
By this you will feed your spiritual body.
By this you will draw close to God.
By this you will become more Christlike and closer to completion/perfection (teleios).
Blessings and God's grace be on you today.